Does your business generate a large amount of scrap metal on a regular basis?
In order to better serve our customers, Reliable Recycling offers roll-off container service to make the scrap metal recycling process easier.
We provide open-top roll-off containers in a variety of sizes to accommodate your scrap metal recycling needs. We offer 30, 35, and 40-yard containers with the main difference being the height of the sides. Options include 5ft, 6ft, and 7ft tall containers. All containers are just under 8 feet wide and 20 feet long.
Our staff promptly delivers the roll-off containers to your site, allowing you to load them at your convenience. Once it’s full, give us a call for pickup. We then weigh your scrap metal at our facility and pay you by cash or check. Recycling in bulk has never been easier!
Contact us to discuss your scrap metal pickup needs and fees for the service. Additional Charges may apply or the container may have to be reloaded if material is sticking up above the sides. Containers may not be moved with other equipment (pushed or dragged).
Is a Roll-Off Container Right For Me?
Our roll-off containers are perfect for industrial businesses, renovation projects, junkyards or mechanics cleaning out their inventory, and much more. Consider the following questions to determine if this is the right service for your needs.
- Is there more than 4 pickup truck loads worth of material?
- Is there a route to the property free of height or weight-restricted bridges and roads?
- Can my driveway support a truck weighing up to 70,000 pounds full (40,000 pounds empty)?
- Have all tree branches lower than 13 feet been removed?
- Is there Plenty of room to maneuver a large truck?
- Are there no wires lower than 13 feet where the truck must travel?
- Is the load free of hazardous materials, listed on the page of items we don’t accept?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we can help.