Reliable Recycling reserves the right to refuse any material that we believe has the potential to be harmful in any way to our environment or may jeopardize the health and safety of our customers, our employees, our facility or equipment.
This is a partial listing. Call about any item you may not be certain of.
- Plastic, glass and wood
- Sinks, commodes, porcelain/ceramic
- Fuel Tanks without 12 - one inch holes
- Tires (fee charged if mounted on vehicle)
- Unspent Air Bag Canisters
- Barrels, drums, (Some drums accepted if they are empty and have a large inspection hole)
- Aerosol cans
- Closed containers or cylinders
- Garbage, rags, paper, or other debris
(we do buy cardboard)
- Steel turnings mixed with other materials
- Television Sets/Computer Monitors
- Rolls of Banding
- Propane Tanks (unless valve removed)
- Radioactive Material
- Hydraulic cylinders (unless 1/4" hole drilled in top and bottom)
Some of the above mentioned materials are very hazardous. We are not HAZMAT experts. Please call us at (301-663-4482) or the Frederick County Recycling Office at (301-696-2960) for guidance before handling or disposing of any potentially harmful materials. We will try to help you obtain proper procedure.
The only “dumb” question is the one you never asked.
( Thank you for caring about our environment )