Does your business generate a large amount of scrap metal on a regular basis?
In order to better serve our customers, Reliable Recycling offers roll-off container service to make the scrap metal recycling process easier.
We provide open-top roll-off containers in a variety of sizes to accommodate your scrap metal recycling needs. We offer 30, 35, and 40 yard containers with the main difference being the height of the sides (5ft, 6ft, and 7ft). All containers are just under 8 feet wide and 20 feet long.
Our staff promptly delivers the roll-off containers to your site, allowing you to load them at your convenience. Once loaded, give us a call for pickup. We then weigh your scrap metal at our facility and pay by cash or check.
Contact us to discuss your scrap metal pickup needs and fees for the service. Additional Charges may apply or the container may have to be reloaded if material is sticking up above the sides. Containers may not be moved with other equipment (pushed or dragged).
Is a Roll-Off Right For Me?
- Is there more than 4 pickup truck loads worth of material?
- Is there a route to the property free of height or weight restricted bridges and roads?
- Is there Plenty of room to maneuver a large truck?
- Can my driveway support a truck weighing up to 70,000 pounds full (40,000 pounds empty)?
- Have all tree branches lower than 13 feet been removed?
- Are there no wires lower than 13 feet where the truck must travel?
- Is the load free of hazardous materials (listed on page of items we don’t accept)?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we can help.